Tripset Tours and Travels, is a trustable company. It is a Government registered Tours and Travel company in Nepal. It is registered according to the Nepal company act 2062. Here are the terms and conditions that need to be followed for bookings.
Payment and Refund Policy
When you confirmed your trip. The client needs to do a 50% down payment of the total price for advance to Domestic flights, hotel bookings, and vehicles bookings. The clients should pay the due amount after arrival in Kathmandu.
If the client wants to cancel the trip, vehicle, and other types of bookings they have to pay the cancellation charge would be as follows:
- Before 7 days: No need to pay a cancellation charge.
- Before 5 days: 5% of the total amount
- Before 3 or 4 days: 10% of the total amount
- Before 2 days: 20% of the total amount
- Before 1 day / 24 hrs.: 40% of the total amount
- Within 24 hrs.: No cancellation
Bank Account Details:
Bank Name: Siddhartha Bank Ltd.
A/C Name: Tripset Tours and Travels Pvt.ltd
A/C No.: 01719618800
A/C Type: Current Account
Bank Swift Code: SIDDNPKA
Note: Terms and Conditions are very important. So, read carefully before booking any kind of Service.